Sunday, September 30, 2012

My LIL MAN Makes My Day! :-)

  So...I'm in the bathroom this a.m washing my face, brushing my teeth...etc.etc. and my lil man wakes up. He groggily walks to the bathroom and asks what I'm doing.  I tell him " Well bub, since momma has been puny this week, shes treating herself to a lil well deserved girl time to boost her spirits."

  He very matter-of-factly tells me " Momma even when your puny, you're beautiful! But you still deserve some "girl time" ( and he adds the air quotes, which makes it more it more adorable! ahhhh, melt a mothers heart! :)

@ THIS MOMENT IN TIME: WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH A LOVING SON? THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING! <3

  Now, after my girl time, I might not think it's helped @ all, but my lil sees my beauty no matter what!
HOW CAN YOU FEEL BAD, KNOWING YOUR BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT MUCH OF YOU IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!


@ THIS MOMENT IN TIME:
THANK YOU LITTLE MAN, YOU MADE MOMMAS DAY! 
<3 YOU ALWAYS <3   XOXOX
YOU MADE MY SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2012 :-)
                                             <3  'n PEACE



APILL

P.S. THE PIC IS JUST FOR KICKS, I <3 JOHN LENNON, WHAT PEACEFUL PERSON, AND I'M TRYING TO TURN MY LIFE INTO A PEACEFUL LIFE........MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL, I LOVE THE IT! XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment