Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LOOKING @ IT FROM BOTH SIDES

   Wow I didn't expect to be back so soon. But bit bitches deserve their props.


    In my own defense, I work  a full time job, on top of the bipolar, plus raise 2 kids, and am married. NO......I don't expect any medals, I just want it to be know that I try my VERY BEST.  I am not even close to perfect and fail more than soar.....but I digress  

     Wilma deserves props too. She's married and raising a very large blended family, I have no permission so I won't give detail other than to say less the half the parents are "around" She works for hours, has nothing but teenagers and a very energetic 5 year old.

    My point is just to say that everyone has trials and tribulations in their lives. And yes most people think theirs are worst than the next, I myself am guilty of this. Anybody reading this, if they're COMPLETELY HONEST, is guilty of this. It's human nature.

   Realizing whiling writing this, I hearby make a solemn promise to try and be more aware of this and make a conscious effort to be found guilty of this less often. PLEASE WISH ME LUCK :)

@ THIS MOMENT IN TIME: Maybe all this shit got dumped on me cuz I had to much 'WOE IS ME :/


PEACE & LOVE



APILL





   

   




No comments:

Post a Comment