Thursday, October 4, 2012

To My Aunt:PATRICIA JO DOBBS AMICK

To My Aunt Pat:

   It was 2 years ago today you left us and I must say it's a gaping hole in my life. You meant so much to me. You were the one I went to with my problems and I miss talking to you so much. You also asked something of me if you were to pass on and I feel I've let you down.

  I hope you know I tried to keep my promise to you the best I could. It just wasn't possible. I will always feel as though I've failed you  in that aspect, but I tried my best. I hope you can forgive me for my failures.

  I think of you everyday. I miss you so much it hurts. You were a great person. A great aunt. Someone I could always go and talk to even at the end of your illness, you always were willing to listen and help see the up side, or, @  the very least, the other side of my situation. And you always stood up for Robbie, he misses you so much too! We talk about you and remember you all the time. I want you to know that.

  YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!! YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED DAILY, BY MANY!!!!!


IN LOVING MEMORY
PATRICIA JO DOBBS AMICK    <3 XOXOX


APILL

 

1 comment:

  1. THIS BACARDI AND COKE IS FOR YOU, U KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN!!! CHEERS!!! TO YOU IN HEAVEN! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete