Thursday, October 11, 2012

Re-Reading What I've Written.....WHAT?

   I went back tonight and reread all my other blogs in the order I wrote them....I must say, they seemed much more complete in my head. LOL this is the way things go though, right? Oh, wait, maybe not for everyone......

  It really bothered me @ first, I set for what seemed like hours, agonizing over whether I should go back to each one and finish it. Finally I realized, them not being finished is more like me than I want to admit, and so, as hard as it was.....I let them be.

  It's kind of freeing  to admit to myself, that part of myself. My thoughts are always random, and almost nothing I say or do in my daily life is well thought out, and never thought out to the end.


 WHEW.......It's like a weight lifted, there it is, I said  it out loud, it's out there in Internet world now, black and white on the screen in front of me. Something that I should probably work on, but ahhhh, we'll cross that bridge another day.

  Wow, maybe this blog does help.

I WILL BE HAPPY TODAY! :)




APILL

No comments:

Post a Comment